Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: Grinding does not mean much
Grinding does not mean much 1 month 2 weeks ago #377958
  • Sunxuemei
For anybody who is f2p and Best OSRS Gold site needs a good way to make money, I worked out a couple of days ago and have made 2mil in roughly 4 hours. First, go to the Grand Exchange and buy however many flame runes you need, for 2gp each. Trade him, and market all your fire runes to him. Sell per hour: a bit more than 2k per moment, therefore an estimated 140k (more if you are fast ) per hour. Total gain per hour: 140k times 3gp is 420k gp each hour (again, rate raises this number)

PLEASE NOTE: Grand Exchange prices vary frequently, and this method will only operate if the fire rune price is 4gp or reduced to offer gain (it is not suggested to do this method if fire rune cost is over 3gp). Alright, so now I had been playing a bit of conquest like I usually do. I make it really clear that I don't like fighting people with over one champ (I say"fighting all with one or not as champ". He challenges me. Moments after the game started, I discovered he had two champs. He cast Chastise, on my Archer which couldn't have attacked him with Charge, atleast 20 times.

When I told him that was a bad move, he argued back"no becuz now ur archer catn com near me". Throughout the match, he maintained wasting his Chastise on things he shouldn't have, utilized stoicism when I was not near him, utilized BC to kill my scouts and then when I attempted to assist him (I have a tendency to pity people with punctuation that dreadful ), he said he does not want my help since he's undefeated. Halfway through the match, he states"u catn win u hav no cham", and says"ul nevar kil m champ bcuz I r savin my points for stoicism an chartise." And then, in the conclusion he says I cheated as my my Mage killed his champ. Was he a godly troll, or merely a seven year old? Additionally, feel free to place any of your expertise with trolls! I enjoy hearing stories about these.

I was planning to put this in Tips but I truly don't have any strong ideas about the best way best to fix it. This is more or less my opinion rather than a proposal so... yeah. I really believe the botting problem can be traced back into the largest issue with Runescape, which is grinding. I have not played WoW, or some other MMO, however from what I understand it has much less of a mill, in addition to needing less robots running around.

I understand people take pride in their stats, and the time it took to receive them, but let's be honest here. Grinding does not mean much. It does not take any cheap OSRS gold sort of skill or effort, just spare time and willingness to squander hours doing repetitive tasks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.